sábado, 3 de septiembre de 2011

Blue Hippy











Photos by Gema

Hi everyone! Here for you some photos we took a couple of years ago. I love their light, the bohemian and hippy touch, the feel that they give.. hope you like it! I am sitting in front of the notes.. is impossible to concentrate! I can not wait to start the new year to find a job and above all, be about to end my career.. Meanwhile, I will be sit here watching how my sister is going to a White Dance Festival in Gijon: VOLARE 2011 Ohhhh! I think it will give me a heart attack.. =) I was wearing an old dress by Bershka.
Thanks for reading! Kisses!



Hola a todos! Os dejo unas fotos sacadas también hace un par de años. Me encanta su luz, el aire bohemio y hippie, el sentimiento que dan.. espero que os gusten. Estoy sentada delante de los apuntes.. es imposible concentrarse! Estoy deseando que empiece el nuevo año, a poquitas asignaturas de licenciarme y ojalá con un trabajo.. mientras tanto aquí me quedo sentada viendo a Bita (mi hermana) cómo se prepara para partir hacia Gijón a un White Dance Festival: VOLARE 2011 Ohhhhh! Creo que me va a dar algo.. =) Llevaba en las fotos un vestido de Bershka de hace varios años.
Gracias por leerme! Un besito!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...