viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

Old Skirt














Promises kept. This is the wool jacket that my mother gave me. I love it because it is so sweet! I decided to combine it whit an animal print skirt. This one has many years but I still like it as the first day! And pink.. to give a little colour to the fall season =) I wish you a full day of =DDDDD Thanks for reading! Enjoy this 11/11/11 It is finally Friday! Bye Bye..

Lo prometido es deuda, así que aquí os dejo puesta mi chaqueta nueva. Me encanta por ser tan dulce! Decidí combinarla con una falda de print animal. Esta tiene ya muchos años pero me sigue gustando como el primer día! Y el rosa.. para darle un poco de color al otoño =) Os deseo un día lleno de =DDDDD Gracias por leerme! Disfrutar este 11/11/11 Por fin es viernes! Y este finde pinta de 10! Chao Chao..



NANUCCI bag/bolso
BLANCO booties/botines
ZARA wool jacket,t-shirt and skirt/chaqueta de lana, camiseta y falda

1 comentario:

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...