martes, 20 de marzo de 2012

Coo Coo.. it is spring in the air

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eternal day shopping with my sister Anna but we must say that although the credit card starts to burn, it is worth for all the laughs and the miles we had to walk. XD I love you girl! Soon I'll do photos with the new clothes but in the meantime I leave here some details .. Enjoy the week! Ready por spring!

Día de compras eterno con mi cuñada Ana.. Pero hemos de decir que aunque la tarjeta de crédito empiece a arder, merece la pena por todas las risas y por los kilómetros que debimos andar. xd te quiero chiquilla! Pronto me haré fotos con la ropa nueva pero mientras tanto os dejo por aquí algunos detallitos.. disfrutar de la semana! Preparados para primavera!

***
Vanilla body lotion and body scrub/crema corporal y exfoliante de vainilla
Coral nail polish/pintura de uñas coral
Cosmetic bag/neceser

all from H&M

1 comentario:

  1. I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was wondering what all is required to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?

    I'm not very web savvy so I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Cheers
    Feel free to visit my page ; my blog guest

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...