sábado, 14 de abril de 2012

Last Summer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These photos were taken last summer in Ibiza. I just found it right now remembering sunny days. Now it's raining in Coruña, so I can not go to take pictures as I intended. For this reason, I take this opportunity to upload these photos to remind you that every time there is less time to dress so fresh and lay on the sand under the sun! I loved this little boy, you had to have seen his face! It seemed a little naughty! I have over six months without travel and I think I'm starting to go crazy.. Rather than plan a week I think the next plan will last a whole summer! New life would be perfect. I hope you have an awesome weekend.

Estas fotos son del verano pasado en Ibiza. Las encontré justo ahora recordando días de sol. Ahora mismo está lloviendo en Coruña, así que no podré ir a sacar fotos como había pensado. Aprovecho para subir estas y recordaros que cada vez queda menos tiempo para vestir así de fresquitos y tumbarnos en la arena bajo el sol! Me enamoré de este pequeño.. teníais que haber visto la cara de travieso! Llevo más de seis meses sin viajar y creo que estoy empezando a volverme loca.. en vez de planear una semana posiblemente el próximo plan durará un verano entero! Sería perfecta una vida nueva. Os deseo que paséis un finde 10!

***
ZARA jumpsuit/mono
BLANCO sandals/sandalias

From now on you can follow me on INSTAGRAM: moraframbuesa
A partir de ahora podéis seguirme en INSTAGRAM: moraframbuesa

2 comentarios:

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...