miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2012

AMICHI Outfit 1 / May 2o12

IMG_3619

3-27

20-1

14-5

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

17-1

18-2

Photobucket

8-16

16-1

7-17

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have a friend who recently told me that I am multipolar.. hahaha.. and YES! I am. I do not know if it's good or bad, but I like it. One way to feel everything 100%. Better than half feel everything. Has finally arrived in an era of multipolarity positive way =) First, thank Javi Manceñido for giving me the head of the blog, now opens! Millions of thanks, because it is perfect. And second, say that today we start to working with Amichi, which from time to time I'll show here very appealing outfits.. I fell in love with this dress as I saw, and the good thing about is its versatility to wear it for many events, just changing the accessories. Hope you like the new look of the blog, the photos taken with all the love for my sister and my favorite beach location! Thanks to Amichi located in the mall 'Los Cantones Village' for this opportunity, especially to Natalia and Alba. A big kiss to all, I leave you I'm going to jump over the sun and play with the stars! And at night, perhaps.. talk to the moon.. ;)

Tengo un amigo que hace poco me ha dicho que soy multipolar.. jajaja.. y SI! Lo soy. No sé si es bueno o malo, pero a mí me gusta. Única manera de sentir todo al 100%, mejor que sentir todo a medias. Ha llegado por fin una época de multipolaridad en modo positivo =) Primero darle las gracias a Javi Manceñido por haberme regalado la cabecera del blog, hoy se estrena! Millones de gracias porque es perfecta. Y segundo, deciros que empezamos ya la colaboración con Amichi, en la que de vez en cuando os iré enseñando por aquí outfits de lo más apetecibles.. este vestido me enamoró en cuanto lo vi, y lo bueno que tiene es su versatilidad para poner en múltiples ocasiones, tan sólo cambiando los complementos. Espero que os guste la nueva imagen del blog, las fotos hechas con todo el cariño por mi hermana y la localización en mi playa favorita! Gracias a Amichi del centro comercial los Cantones Village por esta oportunidad, especialmente a Natalia y Alba. Un beso enorme para todos, yo os dejo que me voy a saltar por encima del sol y jugar con las estrellas. Y de noche, quizás, hablar con esa luna.. ;)

***

Total look AMICHI

MoraFrambuesa

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...