sábado, 26 de mayo de 2012

Mini-Striped Shirt

IMG_3807

IMG_3806-1

Can't wait for SUMMER! The word even sounds like fun, smiles, warmth.. and more so in my case, wish I'm not here! In one month I will enjoy 90 days of Mediterranean SUNSHINE with a 99%! =) And come June exams, but also just. My 25th birthday.. I will not talk more about this, because I like and dislike.. xd dreams, parties, illusions, brown skin, the beach, swim hours at sea, the 'MOJITOS' in the sand, new people, new friends, new own flat, similar work, to make a living.. a new life.. I keep thinking about it! Meanwhile we are still here, Hollister lately is tempting me a lot, as this new mini-striped shirt, what do you think? Great with jeans or white shorts. Hope you all have an eye on your goals summer, has any plan interesting to say? A huge kiss and a million thanks for following me!

¡Qué ganas de VERANO! Hasta la palabra suena a diversión, sonrisas, calor.. y en mi caso más aún, no me da llegado! En un mes disfrutaré de 90 días de SOL mediterráneo con una probabilidad del 99%! =) Y con Junio llegan los exámenes, pero también se acaban. Mi 25 cumpleaños.. no voy a hablar más sobre esto, porque me gusta y me disgusta.. xd Los sueños, las fiestas, las ilusiones, la piel morena, la playa, bañarse horas en el mar, los MOJITOS en la arena, gente nueva, amigos nuevos, piso nuevo, trabajo parecido, a buscarse la vida.. una nueva vida.. no dejo de pensarlo! Mientras tanto aquí seguimos, últimamente Hollister tienta mucho, como esta nueva camiseta a rayas mini, ¿qué os parece? Genial con unos shorts vaqueros o blancos. Espero que ya tengáis la vista puesta en vuestros objetivos veraniegos, ¿alguno interesante que contar? Un besito enorme y millones de gracias por seguirme!

***

HOLLISTER mini-striped shirt / camiseta rayas mini
PRIMARK bikini

MoraFrambuesa

1 comentario:

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...