miércoles, 16 de mayo de 2012

Peach

Photobucket

I just discovered that there is another colour in my list of 'favorites that drive me crazy': peach. If, moreover, is a jersey with this charm.. sensual design and texture so soft.. is impossible to resist. Gradually it comes sunny days.. I try to escape just a few minutes from the library whenever I can to take pictures to show you what makes me happy. And what these pictures convey is what makes me smile. I recommend reading Aleph, written by my beloved Paulo Coelho. It fills the gaps with happiness, and also delete kilograms of sadness.

Acabo de descubrir que hay otro color en mi lista de 'favoritos que me vuelven loca': el melocotón. Si además es un jersey con este encanto.. su diseño sensual y su textura tan suave.. es imposible resistirse. Poco a poco vienen días de sol.. intento escaparme unos minutos de la biblioteca siempre que puedo para sacar fotos y enseñaros lo que me hace feliz. Y lo que estas fotos transmiten es lo que me hace sonreír. Os recomiendo leer Aleph, escrito por mi adorado Paulo Coelho. Te llena los vacíos con felicidad y también borra kilos de tristeza.

3-25

5-17

Photobucket

Photobucket

14-4

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1-27

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These days I have been receptive to everything that happens around me, capturing moments, conversations .. ideas about shamanism, the culture of the angels, tarot cards, the lifeline of my hand. Very mystical, yes. Thanks Sonia for sharing our essence. I love it. I also caught phrases like 'when you get older you learn, and although I never know what you want, you know what you do not want'. This encourages me a bit to blow out the candles on my 25th birthday in a few days .. this happened while I served coffee, accompanied by a shot of orange juice to my surprise. Also a mini cupcake, and besides all this, the waiter insisted on bringing me another cookie, this time with a heart shape. I took a picture because the picture was too cute and also because I am a geek. And when want to pay, I hear, 'You are invited to coffee'. Hahaha .. of course I like when it's sunny and people are positive, but I like to think: I transmit anything? Anyway, thanks to the guy for the tasty coffee, thanks to his manager who yesterday gave us the dessert! x))) and HAPPY WEDNESDAY!

Estos días he estado receptiva a todo lo que pasa a mi alrededor, captando momentos, conversaciones.. ideas sobre el chamanismo, la cultura de los ángeles, las cartas del tarot, la línea de la vida de mi mano. Muy místico, si. Gracias Sonia por compartir conmigo nuestra esencia. Me encanta. También he capturado frases como: 'lo bueno de cumplir años es que aprendes, y aunque nunca sepas lo que quieres, sabes lo que no quieres'. Esto me anima un poco a soplar las velas de mi 25 cumpleaños en unos días.. mientras esto sucedía me servían un café, acompañado de un chupito de zumo de naranja para mi sorpresa. También de una mini magdalena, y además de todo esto, el camarero se empeñó en traerme otra galleta, esta vez con forma de corazón. Tomé una fotografía porque era demasiado bonita la imagen y también porque ya soy una friki. Y cuando voy a pagar, escucho: 'estás invitada al café'. Jajaja.. desde luego me gusta cuando hace sol y la gente está positiva, pero también me gusta pensar: ¿Transmito algo? Sea como sea, gracias al chico por el sabroso café, gracias a su encargado que casualmente ayer nos invitó también al postre a Sonia y a mí x)) y FELIZ MIÉRCOLES!


Photobucket

***

ZARA sweater and shorts/jersey y shorts
PRIMARK shoes/tennis
BLANCO bag/bolso
BIJOU BRIGGITTE and hippie market bracelets/pulseras

MoraFrambuesa

1 comentario:

  1. Y pensar que hoy tambien estuve yo ahi jajajaja
    me encantan las fotos :D

    ResponderEliminar

Thank you very much for all your sweet comments...